Doorguard 350 Colour Door Phone Entry System
Don't want to open the door to strangers? The Marmitek Doorguard 350 gives you the security to see and speak to callers at your door before you open it.
- A feeling of security now that you always know who is at the door before you answer it.
- Luxurious design; neat looks and provided with a 10cm / 4" colour LCD screen.
- Small, subtle, vandal resistant doorbell camera.
- Always perfect sound and clear picture, even when it is dark.
- Easy installation and the camera fits on any narrow doorframe.
- Possible to connect up to 3 extra monitors
How does it work?
You install the small doorbell camera onto the doorframe and connect the wires. As soon as a visitor rings your doorbell, their picture will get displayed on the home monitor. This way you see who is at the door before you open it (or not as the case might be). To speak to the caller, you simply press on the speech button. If you have also installed an electric door opener(not included), you can open the door with the push of a button on the monitor. If you have installed more monitors (optionally available, maximum 3 extra), then the system can be used as an intercom, allowing you to talk to each other.
What do you get?
- 1x Monitor with 10 cm Colour LCD display including wall bracket
- 1x Doorbell with camera including removable sun and rain cover
- 10 meters, 4 wire connection cable for doorbell camera
- 1x 1,5 meters, 2 wire connection cable for optional door opener
- 1x Energy saving switched mode power supply
- 1x Quick installation manual
Resolution: 320 x 240
Power supply: 230V AC DC 15V
Screen: 4" / 10cm
Bell sound: Ding-dong (adjustable volume)
Power consumption: Max 5 Watt (without door opener)
Door open switch: Max DC12V/1A
Dimensions: 220 x 120 x 25mm
Power: 230 VAC/50Hz, 1 x DC adapter
Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
Camera: CMOS colour
Lens and angle: 50deg.
Min. illumination: 0.1 LUX
Night vision: 5 infrared LEDs
Sound: Built-in microphone and loudspeaker
Dimensions: 45 x 120 x 35mm