With the Marmitek EasyTouch Panel you can operate all your X10 enabled lights and appliances, wirelessly with the touch of a finger. It enables you to conveniently group devices and run configurable macros from the press of a button, that you can set up on the touch sensitive screen. You can put your own picture behind the screen to suit your requirements, so for example this can be your favourite picture or it could be a picture of your room and you could then configure the screen so that when you touch say a light on the picture, it would operate.
- Operate all your X10 enabled lights and appliances, wirelessly with the touch of a finger
- 10"/25 cm touch screen for operating all your X-10 modules.
- Make it easier for everyone to operate all your X10 modules
- Fully wireless and easily mounted into or onto the wall.
- Choose the design that suits your interior perfectly!
- You can use your own text, image or photo on the panel and set the location and function of the touch screen buttons yourself.
- Start today with X-10 Home Automation or fit this panel into your existing X-10 system.
- Easy to use and works without a PC.
- Set up the size and position of buttons on the screen to suit your own requirements
- Buttons can be configured to control the modules you want
- You can set buttons to run a macro allowing you to run a series of events from one press
- All units OFF/ON, All lights OFF/ON, DIM and BRIGHT functions available
- Design your own style of background or use one of the standard ones which are provided
- Ideal for setting mode lighting or controlling zones within your house
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries
- Material frame: Brushed aluminium
- Photo size: 218x165mm Visible photo size: 210x154mm
- Dimensions: 260x205x20mm
- Transmitter: Incorporated Marmitek X-10/RF transmitter Protocol using X-10 RF protocol
- Number of configurations: Maximum 2 Number of buttons: Maximum 30 per configuration
- Memory: Settings are saved after loss of power
- Functions: Set house/unit code, Unit ON, Unit OFF, ON, CHANGE (toggle), ALL UNITS OFF, ALL LIGHTING ON DIM+, DIM-
- 3 macros each with 4 functions 2 memories for buttons and settings a. Mem 1: with factory settings b. Mem 2: empty