With the AEOTEC Nano Switch all switchable and non-dimmable electric installations (e.g. lighting, sockets...) can be integrated into a Z-Wave network. Thus, the connected load can be switched both wirelessly via Z-Wave and locally via existing wall switch.
The compact radio module (60% smaller than its predecessor Micro Smart Switch) is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the AEOTEC insert that is controlling the load. The switch then controls the Nano Switch module, which switches the load itself. The solution works with all switch designs. You can use a momentary or a toggle switch. It’s recommended to use wall boxes with 65mm depth. But smaller boxes with only 45mm depth can be used also if there is enough space behind the switch. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
- Flush-mounted radio module
- Maximum load: 2,300 W
- Integrates existing installations (lighting, sockets...) into a Z-Wave network
- Works with momentary or toggle switches
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Wiring: Neutral wire required
- Power Consumption: < 0,8 W
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 42,5x40x20 mm