- Wireless thermostat
- Automatically turn down the heating when you leave the house (with SC9000 controller)
- Control your heating system remotely by phone (with SC9000 controller)
- Can be used with the SC2800 or SC9000 Home Automation controller
A controllable, wireless X10 compatible room thermostat that allows you to control central heating via X10 commands.
The DigiMax 210 can be added as a sensor to the SC2800 or SC9000 (Totalguard) system controllers.
When combined with an SC2800 or SC9000, the DigiMax 210 is the perfect solution for temperature control in a holiday property via the telephone.
An example of a complete heating solution using a DigiMax 210 would be:
- 1 x SC9000 system controller
- 1 x Digimax 210 thermostat
- 1 x Wired Appliance module AM12 (for mains switching of heating pump/circuit) or 1 x Universal Module
(for switching a low voltage contact on a heating controller)
The RF DigiMax 210 thermostat does not need any extra wiring and works within 30 meters range of the base unit (SC9000).
It is equiped with a secured RF code which the base unit will learn during the installation process. This code will assure that your heating will only be controlled by your DigiMax 210.
Click here for a guide of how the DigiMax 210 works with an SC9000 - 100Kb
Not suitable for use as a standalone replacement for a conventional room thermostat see the following alternative: Wireless thermostat and controller