Eurotronic Comet - Z-Wave TRV with Scheduling
- Control your heating via Z-Wave technology
- Set up a different heating schedule for every day if desired
- Easy installation
- Save up to 30% of your heating costs
The Comet Z-Wave Thermostat heats your room right when you need it. So you do not have to enter a cold bathroom after waking up nor a cold home after coming home from work. In addition the thermostat lowers unnecessary heating of rooms, and as such the associated heating bills.
Thanks to the Z-Wave wireless technology the Comet thermostat can be included into and controlled by your Z-Wave gateway. Set the room temperature from your smart phone: It does not matter if you are on your couch or on the way home. Of course you can define scenes in your smart home gateway which make the control of your home temperature fully automatic.
Thanks to "open window" detection, the TRV will shut the heating valve as soon as you open the window to air the room and so prevents you from throwing your money out of the window.
The installation does not require any tools and can be performed without any further knowledge, just take off the current manual TRV thermostat and install the Comet. No need to drain any water. Adapters for most common valves are enclosed in the package.
Most UK systems don't require any adapter, the Comet will fit directly as a replacement of the existing TRV head.
- Nearly noiseless gear
- Easy handling with handwheel
- No larger than a regular thermostatic head
- Automatic frost protection
- "open window" detection
- Individually programmable holiday periods
- 6 individually programmable switch points per day
- Fits on most of lower valve parts (e.g. Heimeier, Danfoss, Honeywell Braukmann, Honeywell MNG, Oventrop from approx. 1996 among others)
- 2-year guarantee
- 3 Adapters included (Danfoss RA, Danfoss RAV, Danfoss RAVL)
Click here to view the manual for this product - Opens in new window - PDF format