TMD4 - X10 4-Way Transmitter Micro-Module
The TMD4 transmitter can send the commands ON, OFF, DIM and BRIGHT to 4 different X10 devices/addresses.
You can connect up to 4 momentary switch inputs into the TMD4 to trigger the different X10 devices.
• Remote ON/OFF and DIM/BRIGHT control of lighting.
• Provides powerline carrier control (X10) to existing light switches.
• Transforms conventional momentary switches into an X-10 transmitter.
• Full control of all your X-10 LAMP modules by momentary switches.
• Choose your own brand, design and color for switches and wall sockets.
• Place X-10 modules out of sight.
• Ideal for installation into limited areas.
• Install two-way switches without any additional wiring between switches (Marmitek MicroModules transmit their status to other MicroModules through the power line).
• Extreme small size (46x46mm and only 16 mm thick).
• Two way X-10 communication.
• Connects up to four MOMENTARY switches.
• Able to change internal ON/OFF state by global commands like ALL LIGHTS ON and ALL UNITS OFF to stay in "sync" with modules to which it is configured.
• HouseCode, UnitCode and settings can be simply programmed with every X-10 compatible controller (e.g. HR10 in combination with TM13 transceiver).
• Improved S/N ratio for reliable X-10 communication.
• Power/Status/Configuration LED.
Click here to view product manual - PDF - 525KB (opens in new window)
Customers also viewed