Twilight Switch with IP66 Rating - ALC15
The ALC15 is a highly adjustable twilight/lux level switch, supplied in an IP66 enclosure ideal for outdoor use.
- Use this unit to turn lighting on when the ambient light falls below a preset level
- Your lights will turn off automatically when the ambient light exceeds a preset level or after a preset time delay (1 hour - 16 hours)
- Ideal for turning on security lights, shop window lights or external deck lighting after dark
- Can switch all lighting loads, including LED and CFL
- Highly accurate adjustable photocell
- Selectable time delay
- Mounted in a vandal resistant IP66 enclosure (IP rated as "dust tight" and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water)
|Load Rating at 230VAC||10 Amp incandescent lighting
6 Amp fluorescent lighting
3 Amp compact fluorescent lighting
3 Amp low energy lighting
3 Amp low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer)
Fluorescent lighting (max 6 fittings recommended)
For fluorescent lighting total power factor correction capacitance must not exceed 40μF.
Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor
220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
|Time Out Period||
Adjustable 1 hour to 16 hours, or auto off
Adjustment 10 LUX to 1000 LUX approximately.
Polystyrene TYPE Class 2
-10°C to 35°C
Click here to view the manual for this product online - PDF - Opens in new window