Vemmio Double Switch - Z-Wave Plus
Vemmio Double Switch is a dual relay in-wall module. The product works as a transceiver and is a Z-Wave Plus™ enabled device. The mini sized design lets the module be easily hidden into a wall box behind an existing light switch or socket without interfering with your house decoration. One of many uses of the Double Switch is to turn on or off the connected fittings and monitor power consumption in real time. The new smart relay calibration technology can work perfectly with many kinds of lights like: incandescent, fluorescent and LED lights.
- Remotely control your equipment and fittings (On/Off ).
- Two channels used separately (2x 1500 W).
- Monitor power consumption in real time.
- If an overload (>1600-1700 W) is detected, the module automatically cuts off the powered circuit.
- Mini size design lets the module be easily hidden into the wall box.
- Supported by all major Z-Wave controllers (Vemmio, Fibaro, Devolo, Vera and more)
Illustration of how the Double Switch appears in the Vemmio app when used with the Vemmio Hub:
Wireless standard: Z-Wave Plus Frequency 868.40 MHz
Network range: 30 m indoor / 100 m line of sight
Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
Maximum Load: 6.5 A(230 VAC/120 VAC) (Resistive load)
Operating Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
Control circuits: Two channels 2 x 1500 W
Dimensions (H,W,D): 47.5mm x 39mm x 15.6mm
Click here to view the manual - Opens in new window - PDF format