X10 433Mhz Water Leak Detector for SC9000 - WD18 / eWD18
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get 5% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 10% off
This battery powered water leak detector can be used as a stand-alone water leak detector with it's powerful 80dB siren sounding when water is detected, or it can be paired up with an X10 security console such as the SC9000E or the BS800 Homeguard to give you water leak detection in your home automation system.
It works on a 433Mhz frequency for communicating with security consoles, so you can use this product with an RFXCom receiver as well.
- Easy installation
- Can be used as stand-alone and be connected to a X10 network
- A clear and loud alarm when water is detected (attic, cellar, bathroom, laundry, etc.)
The ebode water detector eWD18 is battery operated and provided with 2 sensors which have to be placed on the location where water will be expected.
When detecting water or moisture the eWD18 will sound an alarm (80dB), like a smoke detector does as a stand-alone system. If you register the ebode eWD18 to an X-10 network (BS800 HomeGuard and ProtectorPlus BS880/4 and BS880/7), the water detector is part of your X10 security system and you will receive an alarm message on the security console.
The ebode eWD18 can operate with the following security consoles:
- SC28 / SC2800 Home Protector
- BS800 HomeGuard
- The eWD18 can also operate as stand-alone unit without console.
- Operating voltage: 3VDC (2 x "AAA"size battery)
- RF Frequency: 433.92MHz ± 150KHz
- RF Operation range: 100M open field, up to 30M through wall and ceiling
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ - +40℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ - +70℃
- Battery life: over 1 year (standby mode)
- X10 command support: Standard X10 RF security command (Panic & disarm)
- Sound pressure level: 80dB min at 4KHz / 6V / 10cm
Customers also viewed