X10 Emergency Remote Keyfob - KR38E
A single press of the Pendant’s button can trigger a series of events: the alarm unit sounds a siren built into the console, then dials up to preset phone numbers, then plays a prerecorded message and flashes optional X-10 controlled lights for a visual alert.
- Communicates via X-10 RF (433,92 MHz)
- RF operating Range: Up to 30m (open field)
Registering the Pendant Remote with the Console
• Enter the INSTALL menu on the Console.
• Press EMERGENCY CALL. The console responds to confirm that the pendant has been registered.
• Return to normal operation, by exiting the menu of the console.
Testing the Pendant Remote
• Put the Console in operation mode.
• Press EMERGENCY CALL on the remote. The console is triggered, the alarm sounds and the first number is dialled.
• Press STOP to cancel the alarm. Note: If the console has already started dialling out, it will finish dialling the current number before cancelling the alarm.
Customers also viewed