X10 Two Wire One Load Lamp Dimmer Micro Module LMM21 / 2265D
The Two Wire One Load Lamp Dimmer Micro Module 2265D (Also known as LMM21) is an extremely small X10 module (43.25mm x 47 mm x 21mm) which can be fitted behind an existing wall switch. The lights connected to the MicroModule can be controlled by a X10 signal or by the switch in the normal way. The benefit of this Micromodule is that it only requires 2 wires to the switch and it can be connected to a normal light switch.
- Suitable for 230V lighting - must be dimmable (not suitable for low energy loads)
- Remote control via the mains using Marmitek X-10 Commands and with one or more standard or momentary switches.
- Switches and dims lighting circuits up to 300W.
- Can be used in combination with ‘designer’ switching material.
- Built-in powerline 'noise filter' and high X-10 signal sensitivity (25mV)
- Makes your X-10 system invisible.
- No extra wires required for installation, works with a 2 wire switch.
- Dimmer (60W - 300W).
- Can be regulated from 0% lighting to the desired dim setting.
- Transforms your existing switch into a X-10 controllable switch.
- Transforms a momentary action switch or standard light switch into an X-10 controllable switch.
|Supply voltage:||230VAC +10% -10% 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||< 1W|
|Making capacity:||60W/230V to 300W/230V for
incandescent lamps and halogen
|Control Load QTY:||One|
|Signal sensitivity:||Better than 25 mVpp at 120 kHz|
|X-10 Key codes to respond to:||All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off,
DIM, BRIGHT, Extended Dim
|Input switch:||1- way standard rocker switch, 1-way
momentary switch (normally open
|Connections:||Wire for a standard rocker switch or
momentary switch and connecting
clamps for phase and switched phase
|Control lines||Not more than 1 meter between the
micro module and the switch
|Ambient temperature:||-10°C tot +50°C (Operation)|
|Dimensions:||43.25mm x 47mm x 21mm|
Customers also viewed