Z-Wave Outdoor / Exterior Siren - Solar Powered - by POPP
This exterior siren and strobe from POPP allows you to add a proper exterior alarm siren to your Z-Wave smart-home.
Using a large solar cell on the front of the siren means that there is no requirement to add or change batteries, or to wire this unit into the mains. It features a 50 day standby life, so will keep working even in the most inclement weather - just ensure you mount it on a wall that can receive an amount of natural light (i.e: not fully shaded by a tree or roof overhang).
The unit is IP56 rated, so is fully designed to be used outdoors in any weather conditions. It's also got a tamper function, meaning you will receive an alert if someone tries to remove or open the unit.
The Z-Wave communication with your gateway is secured and encrypted, so this is suitable as a security alarm sounder.
This unit has Z-Wave Plus support.
- Frequency: 868.42 MHz (SRD Band)
- Acoustic (105 dBm) and Optic (stroboscope light) alarm
- Battery Type: 1* Solar/ Storage battery: 7.4 V, 2,300 mA
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 m outside, on average up to 20 m inside buildings
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Waterproof IP-56 Protection
- Explorer Frame Support: No
- Device Type: Slave with routing capabilities
- Generic Device Class: Binary Switch
- Routing: No
- FLiRS: No
- Dimensions: 300x190x68 mm
- Weight: 893 g
Click here to view the manual for this product - PDF format - Opens in new window