ZXT-600 Air Conditioning Controller - Z-Wave Plus
The Remotec ZXT-600 is a Z-Wave Plus infrared gateway specifically designed for air conditioning control.
It presents itself to your Z-Wave Hub as a thermostat, and can send heat/cooling requests via infrared to your air conditioning or heat-pump wall unit.
The ZXT-600 has a wide array of built in manufacturer IR codes, as well as a regularly updated cloud library for new devices.
Once configured, the ZXT-600 can (and should) be wall mounted to ensure reliable temperature sensing and the ability to beam IR commands to your air conditioner.
- Convert Z-Wave commands to IR signal for up to 250 Brands of split Air Conditioner with best class of worldwide AC model coverage
- Ever green up-to-date cloud-based IR code library
- Easy-to-use and advanced learning search approach
- Room temperature feedback
- Works with any Z-wave compliant gateway
Supported Air Conditioner Brands
RF Operating Distance
Up to 132ft outdoor line of sight, in unobstructed environment
Measurable range : 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
Report resolution : 0.5 Degree C / 0.5 Degree F
Operating Ambient Temperature
0°C ~ 40°C, non-condensing
-10°C ~ 50°C
Dimensions & Power
Powered By USB Power DC 5V 1A or Alkaline Primary Batteries AA x 2pcs
Dimension (L x H x T) 128mm x 78mm x 22mm
Weight 84g (Batteries excluded)
Click here to view this product's manual online - Opens in new window