Ipod Docking Station by Marantz
Ideal for playing your digital music on the Opus Octopus multi-room audio system.
The IS201 generates its own on-screen display via the S-Video output and feeds this to the video switching in an AV system or directly to a TV. At the same time, audio is transferred via standard stereo phono leads, which preserves quality. The IS201 comes with its own dedicated remote handset and is therefore completely backwards-compatible. TOTAL CONNECTIVITY The IS201 has flasher input and RC-5 remote data in-/output, meaning that it can be controlled by, or control, an AV receiver with stated capabilities. PC’s can also control the IS201 via an RS232 jack. Moreover, as well as being a docking station for iPod, the IS201 can be used as an IR repeater in either multi-room or custom installation set-ups as the main point of control when employing the RC-5 remote data output. TOTAL FLEXIBILITY The IS201 can be wall or table mounted, and the 1.5m cable between cradle and connection block enables unsightly wires to remain hidden. Because the IS201 does not require a dedicated connection, it has backwards and sideways compatibility. It also offers connectivity to every AV product ever made.
* Compatible with iPod nano, iPod video, iPod mini, iPod photo and iPod (10GB, 15GB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB)
* Creates own OSD information on TV set for ease of use
* Connection case separate from cradle to alleviate cable clutter
* Cradle can be wall mounted
* Comes with dedicated remote control – or can be controlled via Marantz learning remote
* Multi-connectivity: RC-5 remote in/out; flasher in (RX-7001); RS232; S-Video out; stereo audio out
* Built-in infra-red (IR) receiver so can be used as IR repeater (IR-92 successor) for multi-room or custom installations
PLEASE NOTE: This Ipod Dock is not compatible with the latest generation of Ipods like the 'Classic' if in doubt please call us