The ZAX12 is a sun blind actuator with interface equipped with 230 V inputs. It can be used for easy automation of electrically operated sun blinds, roll-down shutters, curtains and screens based on 230 V motors. As a result, these applications can be operated remotely as well as manually. Besides inputs for the Up/Down operation, the ZAX12 has a Preset input that can be programmed on a free address and an input (Lock) for (temporary) blocking of all operations. The Preset input can be used, for example, to set a sun blind or screen to a programmed preference position with one press of the button. This function also makes it possible to set several sun blinds, screens or roll-down shutters in the same position all at once without additional interfaces.
- Four 230 V inputs
- Maximum load 2.5 A, 230 VAC (motors)
- Freely programmable address for operation of the motor
- Freely programmable Preset address
- Block all operation temporarily
- Responds to ON/OFF/BRIGHT/DIM and EXTENDED commands
- Can be programmed remotely