The WCU300EU is a stylish control keypad for the Opus 300 (Octopus) Multi-Room Entertainment System. Working on the A-BUS standard, installation is extremely simple with just one Cat5 UTP or Cat6 cable connection needed to the hub and standard speaker cable to the loudspeakers. Remarkably, amplification for the speakers is built into the WCU300EU and a pre-amp output is even provided for driving external amplifiers or a powered sub-woofer if required.
Supplied with a thinline stainless steel faceplate, the keypad's sleek brushed finish not only complements many contemporary room styles, but is also extremely durable.
- Clean and simple keypad interface provides easy control
- Full control of Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader, Input Change, and All-Off
- Fully A-BUS compatible
- Powered by Cat5 or Cat6 cable to MCU. No external power supply needed
- Built-in pre-amp output for powering external power amps
- Direct connection to ceiling or wall-mounted speakers
- Supplied with thinline stainless steel faceplate.
- Easy to use
- Built-in amplification and pre-amp output
- Bass, Treble, Balance, Input change and other functions
Dynamic Power Output: 15 Watts rms, 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Volume Control Range: -80dB 32 steps
Bass Control Range: +/- 16dB 2dB steps
Treble Control Range: +/- 16dB 2dB steps
Balance Control Range: +/- 40dB 9 steps both ways
IR Pass-through: 34 - 40kHz and 54 - 58kHz modulation
Power: powered from MCU via Cat5 or Cat6 cable
Size (w x h): 84mm x 84mm - fits into
a standard 47mm UK back-box
More Information / Manuals
A user guide that gives a brief overview of the Opus 300 system and an installation guide that gives full wiring details and project planning considerations are available to download.
Click here for the User Guide - 225Kb
Click here for the Installation Guide - 444Kb