Green-i PIR Energy Saving Movement Sensor Switch
Green-i, a range of stylish energy saving controls to reduce energy consumption around the home, offers a high level of useful functionality including a switch with built-in presence detector to ensure the lighting turns off when it is not needed.
The Green-i Energy Saving Movement Sensor Switch will switch itself off after it no longer detects presence in the room. It also can be set to automatically switch on when someone enters the room.
- Auto off feature and optionally set Auto on
- Easy to fit, replaces your existing light switch
- Can switch any lighting, heating or ventilating equipment up to 10amps (2300W at 230VAC)
- Can be used with any type of light bulb, i.e. normal light buls, energy saving bulbs, halogen, low voltage halogen, fluorescent and LED lights
- Stylish modern white design with optional brushed stainless or bronze effect faceplate
- Can be used in a 2 way lighting set up