The RFXCOM USB RFXtrx433 supports the largest number of 433.92MHz RF Home Automation sensors and devices available on the market. The RFXtrx433 is already supported by many popular Home Automation applications and the list is growing rapidly. For application builders there is a free Software Development Kit and end-users benefit from flashable product enhancements.
· Low priced
· Receive + transmit function,
· Standard USB interface (works on Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
· CE certified and RoHS
· Supports the largest range of sensors and devices possible (see the list below)
· Supported by a large number of Home Automation software products (see the list below)
· Does not rely on remote Internet servers holding private secure data
· Free Software Development Kit with VB.NET example available on request
· Easy integration in any application due to a simple protocol
· Firmware updates in flash memory
• Homeseer HS2 and HS3
• Open Source Automation
• Beyond Measure
• Digital Home Server
• Alecto SA30, WS1200
• ATI Remote Wonder
• ATI Remote Wonder II
• A-OK, Ematronic blind motor
• BOFU blind motor
• Chacon (including EMW200)
• Clas Ohlson weather sensors
• Conrad RSL2
• dx.com RGB LED controllers
• ELRO AB400, AB600
• Harrison curtain
• Hasta blind motor
• HomeEasy HE105
• HomeEasy EU
• Ikea Koppla
• KD101 - Chacon, NEXA, Flamingo smoke detector
• La Crosse weather sensors
• LightwaveRF, Siemens
• Livolo touch modules
• Maverick ET732
• MDremote LED dimmer
• MediaMount projector screen
• Mertik Maxitrol
• Oregon weather sensors
• THR128,THC138, THR138,THGN122N, THGR122NX, THGN123N, RGR126, UVN128, UVR128, THGN132N, THGN132ES, UV138, THGR228N, THGRN228NX, THGR238, THGR268, RTGN318, RTHN318, RTGR328N, THGR328N, RTGR368N, THGN500, RGR682, THGR918, BTHR918, BTHR918N, RGR918, STR918, WGR918, RGR928, STR928, THGR928, WGR928, BTHR968,EW109, PCR800, UVN800, WGR800, WTGR800, TGHN800, TGHN801, THGR810
• Oregon Body weight scale BWR101/BWR102/GR101
• OWL CM113, cent-a-meter, Electrisave
• OWL CM119 / CM160 / CM180 / CM180i
• PC Remote
• RAEX blind motor
• Rollertrol blind motor
• RTS10 / RFS10 / TLX1206
• Rubicson stektermometer
• TFA weather sensors
• Viking weather sensors
• Visonic PowerCode
• X10 lighting, X10 security
• X10 Ninja/Robocam
For the RFXCOM RFXtrx433 user guide Click here
Open source home automation software for the RFXCOM RFXtrx433 can be found here
Showing reviews 1-4 of 8 | Next
Posted by Laurent on 28th Aug 2014
Great product, versatile.
I control LightWwaveRF switches, HomeEasy EU sockets, and receive temperature/humidity from Cresta sensors. All managed via DomotiGa.
Only thing to bear in mind, the more protocols you enable, the more lag / delays you get.
Range also seem short, but that could be due to interferences from WiFi Router / Dect Phone / etc.
Customer Support from RFXCom.com is also responsive
Posted by John on 15th Jan 2014
I have two of these at different locations. wing to lack of range, I have stopped using the one in my house for X10 and have gone back to the W800RF32. It still works very well with my temperature sensors though.
I am using a second one remotely via a Belkin ethernet to USB hub. This keeps going down. As an electronics engineer, I prefer the simplicity of RS232 devices where high reliability is concerned.
Posted by Hans on 28th Jul 2013
I can attached it to my Syno DS209 and installed Domoticz. Works like a charm.
Posted by Mike on 4th Mar 2013
This device is absolutely excellent! Within 5 mins of plugging in the transceiver I have control of lighting, my central heating and a couple of sockets (all home easy).
No range issues what so ever, but my house isn't that large and I am controlling nothing within the garden yet!
I have used the open source Domoticz software so far and that is also absolutely excellent.
Showing reviews 1-4 of 8 | Next
Our product discussion box is a great way for you to view other peoples' feedback about products on UK Automation, and add your own.
We hold a large stock of items in our UK warehouse, so no waiting extra time for deliveries from outside the UK
Direct telephone support (no call centres, speak directly to us) during office hours, and email support quite often out of hours too!
All products are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, return the goods to us in the condition you received them for a full refund.
Not in a hurry? Our super saver delivery option gives you free delivery within 5 - 7 days (although many customers receive their items much quicker!)