Bye Bye Standby's new version 2 online controller! Open up a whole new level of control with your existing Bye Bye Standby equipment!
Control and monitor your appliances wherever you are. Lights, appliances, motion detectors etc. may be controlled and monitored via the internet, allowing interactive energy management.
You can even make your home less vulnerable by simulating occupancy while you are away.
- Schedule repetitive actions (e.g. switch lights on when returning from work)
- Combine multiple actions (e.g. turn all lights off at the touch of one button)
- Create scenes by linking two or more actions (e.g. when lights are switched on in the evening the curtains could close)
- Easy installation - wireless technology (433mhz) requiring broadband connection
- Uses standard internet and web protocols
- Broadband connection required
- Fully expandable with the Bye Bye Standby
1 x Bye Bye Standby Online Controller
1 x Power Supply
1 x Ethernet Cable
How it works
1. Plug the network and power cables into the Bye Bye Standby Controller
2. Plug the appliance you wish to control into a Bye Bye Standby Smart Socket
3. Go to the Bye Bye Standby Online website at http://live.domia.eu. Create an account, log in and register your controller
4. Run the "add new device" wizard to add the Bye Bye Standby Smart Sockets
5. Setup is now complete - you can now control your appliances remotely!