The Opus 300 (octopus) Multi-Room Entertainment System is based on A-BUS technology and commonly available Cat 5e/6 cable.
Opus 300 Multi-Room system delivers multi-zone audio throughout a home from a central location. In every room, keypads and remote controls respectively provide simple and sophisticated control over the system.
This bundle of equipment provides you with a full 4 zone Opus 300 system. This means that you can listen to a different audio source in 4 different rooms at the same time, or all the same source, or a mixture.
With the Opus 300, you have full audio control at your fingertips.
Features of this bundle
- Extremely simple installation, with just a single run of Cat5e cable per zone
- 6 audio source inputs
- High-fidelity ceiling speakers
- Distribution to 4 main zones per MCU
- Additional facility of 4 sub-zones per MCU (with extra keypads or active speakers - Not Included)
- Stylish and intuitive wall-mounted control panels in stainless steel
- Remote operation possible with system remote control
- Loop outputs for all 6 audio sources
- Routed Emitter outputs for dedicated infra-red control of source equipment
- Hub-link facility for "chaining" up to 4 MCU's together (possible 16 main zones + 16 sub-zones)
What you're getting
4 x Opus 300 WCU300EU-ST - Wall Control Keypad in Stainless Steel
1 x Opus 300 MCU300 - Master Control Unit
1 x Opus 300 - Power Supply
4 x Opus 300 CS165CC - 165mm Ceiling Mounted Speakers (Pair)
1 x Opus 300 SRC300 - System Remote Control
More Information / Manual
A user guide that gives a brief overview of the Opus 300 system and an installation guide that gives full wiring details and project planning considerations are available to download.
Click here for the User Guide - 225Kb
Click here for the Installation Guide - 444Kb