INSTEON Micro Module switch
#Note: This module requires a Neutral feed
The INSTEON Micro Module switch can be used behind an existing switch or light fixture allowing you to control it remotely using an Insteon or X10 transmitter. It's capable of switching up to 3600w of resistive load or 2000w of lights either standard bulbs or Low voltage halogens.
- Can be used with a switch of your choice, either a latching, single momentary or double momentary
- Can be controlled locally with a switch or remotely using Insteon or X10 signals
- Max. load: 3600W / 240VAC Resistive, 700W / 240VAC Inductive / Capacitive, 2000W / 240VAC Bulbs / Low voltage halogen
- Standby power consumption: <1W
- Dimensions: 1.8"H x 1.8"W x 0.7"D (46.6mm H x 46.6mm W x 17.5mm D)