Marmitek X10 CM15Pro Computer Interface with Transceiver
The Marmitek CM15Pro computer interface and transceiver offers the user improved control of their X10 modules along with Marmiteks's ActiveHomePro software (which is included), this is a great package for the serious or novice X10 user and provides the following features:-
- This is the Pro-version of the CM11 compare with the CM15pro Click here
- More programming possibilities because of conditional macros. For instance; the simulation of presence is executed only when your alarm is activated.
- With more memory available its possibile to use approximately 1.400 macros/timers steps.
- Ready built X-10 RF transmitter and X-10 transceiver (like the TM13) for specific or all HouseCodes.
- User friendly software for beginners, with numerous extension possibilities for the experienced X-10 user.
- Can be placed out of sight because of the supplied 1 metre power cord.
- Can be used with your iPhone or smart phone to control your X10 devices when your away from your home, read more here.
Whats in the box
- 1x CM15Pro Programmable Computer Interface
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x ActiveHomePro installation CD
- 1x Installation guide
- 1x 9 Volt 6LR61 alkaline block battery
- 1x Metal bracket
- 1x Antenna sleeve
My computer doesn't see the CM15Pro when I plug in the USB cable, is it faulty?
No. You need to make sure you connect the CM15Pro to your computer using the USB cable before you plug the CM15 into the mains.
Can I also import the settings of my old ActiveHome in the ActiveHomePro?
Yes, this is possible. To do this, check the help file of Active Home Pro under “Getting Data from Previous Versions”
Do I always have to leave my computer on to make the Timers and Macro’s work?
You can make ActiveHome Pro save the timer’s schedules and Macro Events in the CM15Pro Interface memory, so that they run even when your computer is turned off.
Is there a Software Developers Kit for Marmitek ActiveHome Pro?
Yes there is. Use it to develop your own applications that work with Marmitek ActiveHome Pro. Download Marmitek ActiveHome Pro SDK here .
Will Marmitek ActiveHomePro work with the CM11 ?
No. Marmitek ActiveHomePro is designed specifically for features and advanced electronics available only in the new USB Computer Module (CM15Pro). The USB Computer Module (CM15Pro) includes RF send and receive capabilities, as well as the ability to monitor all 256 house/unit codes at the same time, and 800% more memory.
Will Marmitek ActiveHomePro work with Windows 7 ?
Yes it will but make sure you are running Version 3.267 or newer of the software
Customers also viewed