The Z-Wave enabled siren SE812 will warn everybody in the building by a loud sound and a flashing light that an alarm has occurred. This product is especially suited to use in combination with other Z-Wave devices such as the sensors.
The SE812 Siren gives a loud sound and a flashing warning light, so everybody in the building will know immediately that an alarm has occurred. You can choose to activate the siren either by a PIR sensor, door window senspr, smoke alarm or combination of sensors. It is even possible to install multiple sirens, so the alarm can be heard loudly at multiple locations. The SE812 Siren has an adjustable jumper inside, so you can choose between either a 90dB or a 100 dB volume of the siren.
Choose either the included batteries or a power supply(optional) to power your siren. When using batteries, the siren will give a warning when the batteries are almost empty.
- Protocol: secure wireless 868.42 Mhz
- Usage: indoor
- Visible alarm, yes, red strobe light
- Sound level: 90 and 100db selectable
- Tamper alarm: yes
- Power: 4x 1.5V battery LR14/C (included)
- Power adapter: 6V, 600mA (not included)
- Auto stop: yes, after 3 minutes
- Low battery warning: yes
- Battery life time: 1 year