Counter for Doorway Beam Alarm PEM7D
Add-on for the Doorway Alarm Chime - this counter will allow you to keep a track of the number of people who have passed through the doorway.
Great for shops and showrooms, to allow you to gauge footfall more easily.
The counter registers 1 count each time beam is broken and is not affected by the the Mini Infrared Security System settings. Maximum count is about 2 per second.
- sensing type: counter for access control system PEM7D
- applications: garage door, entrance, supermarket, restaurant, warehouse, ...
- one 4-digit counter
- one cable (10m) to connect the speaker output of the PEM7D with the input of the 4-digit counter PEM7D/C
- one mounting bracket (black finish) and mounting screws
- input voltage: 9-15Vdc
- max. display: 9999 (4 digits)
- addition: push "+" to add 1
- subtraction: push "-" to subtract 1
- manual operation: yes, hold + or - for 1 sec.
- reset: press reset button ('0000')
- monitor colour: red
- casing material: ABS
- current consumption: 48.7 mA ±10% (when '0000')
- max current draw: 53mA max. (+/- 10%)
- light source: IR LED
- ambient temperature: -20°C~45°C (-4°F~122°F)
- included : mounting bracket, screw and cable (10m) with twin plugs
Click here to view the manual for this product - PDF - Opens in new window