Marmitek Two Load Appliance Micro Module AMM32
The Marmitek MicroModule AMM31 is an extremely small Marmitek X-10 appliance module which can be fitted behind any installed switch or outlet and is capable of controlling 2 different loads. The lights and appliances connected to the MicroModule can be controlled by X10 signals or you will be able to control it using a standard latching switch. The MicroModule uses one-way X-10 communication.
This module requires a neutral feed to it!
- Switch module to turn 230V appliances, halogen and tube lights, etc. on or off.
- Can be used in combination with ‘designer’ switches.
- Operation of the unit with X-10 Commands takes place via the mains wires, which means no extra wiring is necessary.
- Controllable from a distance with X-10 commands On/Off.
- Makes your X-10 system invisible.
- Transforms your existing switch into a X-10 controllable switch.
- Remote and local control On and Off.
- Can also be used with low-energy lamps.
- Quick and easy to install and program.
- Can control 2 different loads and can be used behind a double or 2 gang switch
|230VAC +10% -10% 50 Hz
|1800W for resistive (ohm) load
|300W for inductive/capacitive load
|1100W for light bulbs and halogen lighting
|No. of controllable loads:
|better than 25 mVpp at 120 kHz
|Responds to X-10 Key codes:
|All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off
|Ability to enable/disable X-10 All Lights ON:
|Double 1- way standard rocker switch
| Not more than 1 meter between the
micro module and the switch
|-10°C tot +50°C (Operation)
|43.25mm x 47mm x 18.9mm