Marmitek X10 Two Load Lamp Dimmer Micro Module LMM32
The Marmitek X10 two load lamp dimmer micro module LMM32 is designed to fit behind a standard switch or momentary switch to control incandesent lighting in the range of 25 - 400W.
This module requires a neutral feed to it!
- Suitable for 230V and low-voltage lighting with a transformer, including halogen lighting.
- Remote control via the mains using X-10 Commands and with one or more momentary switches.
- Switches and dims lighting circuits up to a total of 400W.
- Can be used in combination with ‘designer’ switches.
- Soft start and smooth dimming features, remembers the last dim setting. Makes your X-10 system invisible.
- Can be regulated from 0% lighting to the desired dim setting.
- The module is not suitable for dimming and controlling low-energy light bulbs and tube lighting. An Appliance module should be used for these devices.
- Can control 2 separate loads
- Phase and Neutral have to be available before the module can be installed.
- Small enough (43.25*47*21mm) to fit into a wall box behind a standard wall switch.
For User guide Click here
Customers also viewed