Marmitek X10 One Load Lamp Dimmer Micro Module LMM31
The Marmitek X10 One Load Lamp Dimmer Micro Module LMM31 is designed to fit behind a standard switch or momentary switch to control incandesent lighting in the range of 25 - 300W.
This module requires a neutral feed to it!
- Suitable for 230V and low-voltage lighting with a transformer, including halogen lighting.
- Remote control via the mains using Marmitek X-10 Commands and with one or more momentary switches.
- Switches and dims lighting circuits up to 300W.
- Can be used in combination with ‘designer’ switching material.
- Soft start and smooth dimming features, remembers the last dim setting.
- Makes your X-10 system invisible.
- Can be regulated from 0% lighting to the desired dim setting.
- The module is not suitable for dimming and controlling low-energy light bulbs and tube lighting. An Appliance module should be used for these devices.
- Phase and Neutral have to be available before the module can be installed.
- Small enough (43.25 x 47 x 18.9mm) to fit into a wall box behind a standard wall switch.
|Supply voltage:||230VAC +10% -10% 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||< 1W|
|Making capacity:||300W for inductive/capacitive load|
|Control Load QTY:||One|
|Signal sensitivity:||Better than 25 mVpp at 120 kHz|
|X-10 Key codes to respond to:||All units Off, All Lights On, On,
Off, DIM, BRIGHT, Extended Dim
|Input switch:||1- way standard rocker switch
(ON/OFF), 1-way momentary
switch (normally open contact)
|Connections:||Wire for a standard rocker switch
or momentary switch and
connecting clamps for phase,
neutral and switched phase.
|Cable capacity:||Up to 2.5mm²|
|Control lines:||Not more than 1 meter between
the micro module and the switch
|Ambient temperature:||-10°C tot +50°C (Operation)|
|Dimensions:||43.25mm x 47mm x 21mm|
Download the instruction manual for Marmitek X10 One Load Lamp Dimmer Micro Module LMM31 Click here to view the product manual
Customers also viewed