Marmitek X10 Shutter or Blind Micro Module Switch SWM1P
- Operate your electric sun blinds, roll down shutters, etc. remotely and/or locally
- This Marmitek Micromodule has a built-in relay with two contacts for connecting a 230V motor.
- It can be controlled remotely with every X-10 signal (also simultaneously multiple modules). Of course local operation also remains possible.
- Invisible installation behind existing switches or wall outlets. Brand and model of the switch can be chosen freely so the SWM1P can be used in every interior and installation.
- Equipped with a preset function; a position for rolling down shutters (for instance a day-/ventilation position) which can be pre-set.
- Local blocking position for blocking the motor during for instance cleaning of the windows or maintenance.
- Lowers, in combination with the CM15Pro computer interface, the sun blinds can be automatically operated during the day in places where the sun shines inside. This way you protect your furniture against the sunlight, keep the house cool and simulate that you are at home.
- Quick and easy to install and to program.
Instructions for use
This module is suited for remotely and locally operating electric sunblinds, roll down shutters, screens and, if desired, curtains. Because of its extremely small size, the module can be installed behind plaster depth switches and wall outlets (minimal depth of wall box 40 mm, recommended 50 mm). Universally applicable: total freedom of choice for brand, colour and style of switches. Attention! Marmitek build-in modules always have to be mounted in a wall- or junction box. Attention! Input only suited for 230 V live potential!
- Driving of one 230Vac motor with at most 2.5 A.
- Reacts to ON, OFF, DIM+, DIM- and extended sunblind commands.
- One free programmable address A1...P16 for operation.
- One free programmable address A1...P16 for the Preset mode.
- Preset function for programming of a preference position.
- Possibility for controlling multiple SWM1P modules to one preference
- position without Marmitek CM15Pro Computer Interface using the Preset function.
- Local lock function for inhibiting the operation of the motor for instance during maintenance.
Specification Voltage: 230 V AC+/- 10%, 50 Hz
Switching capacity: 500W/230 VAC with temperature and mounting restrictions.
Protection: Continuous driving time maximum 4 minutes. Output temperature protected.
Use: < 1 W
Fuse: Radial lead micro fuse, 4 AT.
Power consumption: < 30 mA capacitive
Signal transmission: > 5 Vpp in 5
Customers also viewed