Marmitek X10 Sunblind Switch SW12
Features of the Sunblind Switch SW12
- Operate your electric sun blinds, roll down shutters, etc. remotely and/or locally
- Makes your X-10 system invisible
- Micromodule with built-in relay with two contacts for connecting a 230V motor.
- Can be operated remotely with an X-10 signal or locally, fully open/closed or on every interim position.
- Invisible installation behind existing switches or wall outlets. Brand and model of the switch can be chosen freely so the SW12 can be used in every interior and installation.
- A 2-way momentary switch with zero setting can be connected to this module.
- Lowers, in combination with the CM15Pro computer interface, the sun blinds automatically during the day in places where the sun shines inside. This way you protect your furniture against the sunlight, keep the house cool and simulate that you are at home.
- Quick and easy to install and to program.
Customers also viewed