Z Wave 2.5 kW Appliance Micro Module by Fibaro
The Z-Wave Appliance Micro Module by Fibaro is designed to be placed into a pattress box behind a normal switch and is capable of switching loads up to 2.5Kw. This switch is no longer controlling the electrical load directly but acts as input device for the micro module. It has an internal relay to control the electrical load attached. With this micro module an existing installation can be turned into a Z-Wave enabled smart system keeping the original switches in place. This is particularly useful if you are using switches of a particular pattern and don't what to change them.
NOTE: This module requires a neutral feed into the switch.
- Power Supply: 110 - 230 V AC ±10% 50/60Hz or 24-60V DC ±10%
- Rated load current for AC output: 10A / 230V 50/60Hz Resistive load
- Max. Power load 2.5kW as resistive load ( in case of loads other than resistive it may be necessary to connect lower output in order to protect the Switch from damage)
- Overcurrent protection: required external 10A circuit breaker
- Operational temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
- Radio Frequency 868 MHz,
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors or up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42.5mm x 38.25mm x 20.3mm.
- Electricity consumption: < 0,8W