|Processor||Intel Atom Dual Core (1.6 GHz)|
|Operating memory||1 GB DDR RAM|
|Hard drive||2 GB SLC and 4GB MLC Recovery Disc|
|Power supply:||9-12 VDC (Power Supply included)|
|Network interface:||10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector|
|Operating temperature:||10 – 40°C|
|EU standards compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU
|Radio frequency:||868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU;|
|Range:||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 30m (98 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
|Dimensions:||225 x 185 x 44mm|
Z-Wave Home Center 2 by Fibaro
The Home Center 2 by Fibaro is a Z-wave controller used for home automation. Home Center 2 gateway communicates with electronic sensors and devices located throughout your home using wireless and wired communications and connects to central portal server using existing broadband connection (Cable or DSL). The built in Z-Wave interface module allows users to control Z-Wave sensors, appliance controls and automation devices. Home Center 2 integrates multiple complicated control, automation and internet protocols into one simple plug’n’play device. It provides a clear, consistent interface that allows user to manage their home easily, whether at home or by using a mobile phone on the road.
- HC2 communicates with up to 230 Z-Wave devices and sensors wirelessly
- FIBARO control unit is protected by advanced data backup and recovery system.
- Using the user-friendly configuration interface of Home Center 2, you can create advanced, pre-defined smarthome control scenes.
- HC2 can manage user rights and supports VoIP functionality and video intercoms.
- Home Center 2 gives users ability to write scripts in LUA, which extends the functionality of the system.
- Amazon Alexa Support
- iPhone / Android apps available for free
- Controllable via internet or local LAN - internet connection not required (unless remote access / Alexa functionality required)
Amazon Alexa / Echo Support
Fibaro Home Center 2 has it's own Alexa skill, meaning you can use your Amazon Echo / Dot devices to control your home with your voice. To access the skill, please click the link below:
FIBARO voice control by Alexa will help you to control lights, blinds/shutters, cameras, sensors, scenes and even more without even lifting a finger. You won’t need to find your phone, go to wall switches or even use remote controls - just ask Alexa.
"Alexa, turn on Movie Night."
"Alexa, set Kitchen Lights to 50 percent."
To control the FIBARO System with Alexa you need:
• FIBARO Home Center 2 or Home Center Lite with firmware version 4.112 or newer,
• FIBARO ID account with Home Center added (FIBARO ID is an account that allows you to use all the FIBARO services with one profile),
• Amazon Alexa device.
To learn how to get started or in case you still have some questions visit website: manuals.fibaro.com/alexa
The best Z-wave controller
Posted by Rahisha on 6th Mar 2017
An amazing controller that works really well! Paired it with a few dimmer, motion sensors and sockets around my house. Its very easy to setup and has a lot of powerful features like smart schedule and LUA. I had VERA Edge before this which was OK at best. I find Fibaro to be a much friendlier also works well with other modules like Aeon.