Z-Wave - Flush 1D Relay module (Dry Contact) by Qubino
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 10 and get 5% off
- Buy 11 or above and get 10% off
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay is ideal as a dry contact switch for lights, fans, ovens, washing machines, irons, power sockets, garage doors, electric radiators, water heaters, etc. You can control it either remotely through your Z-Wave network or through a connected wall switch. The output contact is voltage free (dry contact), so different power supply loads can be connected to the module. Like most Qubino modules it also supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor.
- The Qubino Flush 1D Relay is ideal for remotely controlling and switching electrical devices (e.g. lights or fans).
- Voltage free (dry contact) output - so different power supply loads can be connected to the module
- Binary Switch and Sensor Input - The relay can be used with up to three external switches to trigger scenes on your gateway, or control other Z-Wave devices by association
Tiny device - big features
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
Low power use
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay module has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.4 W.
Flexible and powerful
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay module can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of an additional digital temperature sensor, allowing you to add thermostatic monitoring/switching without having to buy any additional devices. Every module also act as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of your Z-Wave network.
Super simple installation
The extremely small module size and a specially designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself. The installation process, tested and approved by professional electricians, consists of just three simple steps:
- Remove the switches from the box and disconnect the wires.
- Connect the wires to the Qubino module and insert it in the box.
- Fix the switches to the box.
Qubino's fantastic tech support as standard
We know that when you need information you need it quickly. That is why Qubino offer a live customer service helpline, where you can get instant answers to all your questions and best of all, it's absolutely free.
|Power supply||110 - 230 VAC ±10%
50 / 60 Hz, (24–30 VDC)
|Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*||1 X 10 A / 230 VAC|
|Rated load current of DC output (resistive load)||1 X 10 A / 30 VDC|
|Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load)||2300 W (230 VAC)|
|Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load)||240 W (24 VDC)|
|Power measurement accuracy|
|Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
|-50° ~ +125°C|
|Operation temperature||-10° ~ +40°C|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm|
|(packaging)||(79 x 52 x 22 mm)|
|Weight (including packaging)||28 g (34 g)|
|Electricity consumption||0.4 W|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 60 mm or 2 M, depth ≥ 60 mm|
* In the case of loads other than resistive, pay attention to the value of cosφ and if necessary use a load lower than the rated load. Max current for cosφ = 0.4 is 3 A at 250 VAC, 3 A at 24 VDC L/R = 7 ms.