Barking Dog Alarm System + SOS Function
The Barking Dog Alarm from Velleman is a stand-alone alarm system which simulates a dog barking when someone approaches the front door.
This system is an ideal replacement for our popular, but no longer available REX-10 Barking Dog alarm system.
The barking dog and emergency alarm has an integrated microwave sensor. This sensor allows you to put this alarm behind your front door and it will detect persons at the other side of the front door when the door is approached or opened. The alarm can be controlled via the integrated push buttons or with the remote control supplied.
- Detect movement through walls, doors and glass
- 4 alarm functions
- barking dog alarm
- SOS mode via remote controller
- The powerful and accurate microwave sensor will detect movement even behind non-metal PVC or wooden walls or doors.
- alarm module:
- integrated microwave sensor
- detection angle: 360°
- detection range: 15 m (open air)
- dimensions: 154 x 160 x 110 mm
- weight: 765 g
- power adapter: 12 V / 1 A (incl.)
- remote control:
- battery: CR2032 (incl.)
- dimensions: 35 x 80 x 10 mm