Fibaro Radiator Thermostat Sensor
FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Temperature Sensor (FGBRS-001) is a wireless temperature sensor which can be used with the FIBARO Radiator Thermostat to provide the best possible temperature regulation. It can be placed anywhere in the room and the TRV head will use it as a reference point for the room temperature. One head can only be paired with one sensor at any one time, but one sensor can be paired with up to three heads.
- Temperature Sensor, compatible with FIBARO Radiator Thermostat
- Can be paired with up to three thermostat heads
- Easy installation – no tools required
- Power supply: CR2032, 3.0V battery (included)
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C
- Storage temperature: -10–25°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
- Radio frequency band: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Maximum transmit power: EIRP up to -4dBm
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 38 x 12 mm
- EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU; RED 2014/53/EU
Multiple Thermostat Sensors
Posted by Al on 15th Mar 2018
I have just bought 7 of these to compliment my Fibaro radiator thermostat valves... I ran the valves without the external sensors for a couple of months without issue but felt that for larger rooms the valve would turn off before the entire room had heated up. I'm now trying with the sensors placed on the other side of the rooms to the valves. I'm running 7 fibaro valves and 1 danfoss connected to my hc2 with a couple of regular trv's to compliment the bathrooms that don't need auto-regulating.