Marmitek Wireless Smoke Detector for Security Systems
Add smoke/fire detection capabilites to your home automation system by adding SD90 smoke detectors around your house.
- In the event of a fire your Marmitek Security System can call pre-programmed telephone numbers and alert them to the fact (if the system has a telephone dialler)
- X10 lighting can be switched on to illuminate your exit from the house (if system has X10 lighting control)
- Also works when the system is in standby mode (Disarm).
- Wireless smoke detector with battery.
- In case of fire the smoke detector sends an alarm signal to your Marmitek security system
- The system then calls the pre-programmed telephone numbers.
- Built-in 85dB siren and flash light.
- Also works when your system is in standby mode (Disarm).
- Compatible with all wireless Marmitek security systems, Marmitek HomeGuard and Marmitek SC2800/9000 Home Automation Controllers.
- 433 Mhz Signals used
Question: Does every SD90 take up the place of a KR21 when it is registered?
Answer: No, only the first SD90 you register will take up the place of a KR21. The other SD90s are registered at the same address.
Question: Does the smoke detector siren also go off if an alarm is triggered?
Answer: No. The siren in the smoke detector cannot be triggered via the alarm system. It will only go off when it detects fire/smoke.
Question: How many SD90 smoke detectors can I register?
Answer: Every SD90 is registered at the same address. There is no maximum amount of smoke detectors.
Question: Will the SD90 give a warning when the battery is nearly empty, and can this be switched off?
Answer: When the battery of the SD90 is almost empty, the SD90 will indicate this by beeping every 30 to 40 seconds. You need to replace the battery.
This signal cannot be switched off because of safety considerations.
Customers also viewed