Marmitek X10 Two Wire Micro Module with Dimmer LW12
This Marmitek MicroModule can be installed behind a momentary type wall switch or into wall outlet because of its extremely small size 46x46x17mm (Minimum built-in depth 40 mm, advised 50 mm). The MicroModule is also ideal for installation into light fixtures or for use in areas with limited space such as rooms with lowered ceilings. and gives you the following benefits:
- Two wire - no neutral required
- Full X10 Control - Works with your existing X10 system
- Dimmer for controlling 230V light bulbs, 230V halogen lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with transformers ranging from 60 to 250 watts/230 volts.
- Activated using a momentary action switch or using X10 PLC signals - use designer wall switches to make your own high-specification LW10!
- It can be operated using the following Marmitek X-10 signals: ON, Off, DIM, BRIGHT and the optional Marmitek X-10 commands All Lights On/All Lights Off/All Units Off if these are programmed
- Soft-start and dim and bright
- Remembers it's last dim setting
- Needs a momentary switch for manual control Click here for momentary switches
For further information about Marmitek Micro Modules click on Marmitek comparison table
How to install
- Switch off appropriate mains fuse and master switch!
- Where present, take the wall switch out of the wall box.
- Disconnect all wires from the switch.
- Connect the live (brown) and load wire (black) to the terminals of the LW12 as described in figure A.
- Replace your normal make/break contact switch by a momentary switch.
- Connect a load wire (brown) to the momentary switch (CAUTION: In the interest of safety and to make the device work properly, this load wire HAS TO be from the same group).
- Connect a black wire to the output of the switch. Connect the other end of this black wire
- to the input K of the LW12 MicroModule. See figure A.
- Place the module against the back of the wall box and replace the switch inside the box.
- Switch on mains fuse and master switch.
An Installation Guide for this product is available:
Click here to read the Two Wire Dimmer Module installation guide - 165Kb