X10 3 Phase Signal Coupler / Repeater - CAT6272
The CAT6272 is a single or 3 phase signal repeater/coupler.
- Repeats signals from X10 micro modules and X10 transmitters
- Can be used in both single and three phase installations.
- IP54 casing with status LEDs.
- Operates with two-way X10 signals
The CAT6272 is recommended by Insteon for use in combined installations with the Insteon HUB+ and X10 modules in 3 phase installations.
CAT6272 is an active 3-phase coupler and X10 signal repeater which can be used in single or 3 phase installations to amplify X10 signals.
This can be interesting if X10 modules are used in combination with the Insteon HUB+. The CAT6272 will amplify the X10 transmit power of the HUB+ so you can control X10 modules that are installed further away from the HUB+, since the X10 power of the HUB+ is limited compared to other X10 modules.
For 3-phase installations, the CAT6272 calculates the signals that are transmitted from X10 micro modules from the 1st phase and repeats them to the 2nd and 3th phases - it also repeats any 3 phase compatible signals from normal X10 transmitters. The signals are amplified as well.
Use this module to connect the phases of 2 independent electrical installations.
It's easy to install in the electrical box. The CAT6272 connects between the phases and the neutral.
Not to be used in combination with the SVX10 Signal Repeater !
This is a product to install in a distribution box and should by preference be installed by a qualified electrical installer/engineer.
- Supply voltage : 240/415 VAC 50 Hz
- Power Consumption : at rest 2 W transmitting 12 W
- X-10 powerline : 120 kHz +/- 2 kHz /
- 5 Vpk-pk at 50 ?
- Signal sensitivity : 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance : ≥ 180 ? (L - N) at 120 kHz
- Ambient temperature :- 10 °C to + 50 °C (operation)
- Storage temperature : - 20 °C to + 70 °C (storage)
- Dimensions : 75 x 120 x 40 mm (width x height x depth)
Customers also viewed