Z Wave Home Energy Meter - Three clamps - 100 Amp - by Aeon
This is the Z-Wave Plus (Gen 5) version of Aeon Labs Smart Energy Monitor and is a low-cost energy monitor for the complete house. It can wirelessly report instant wattage and kWh usage to main control point gateways. The monitor is easy to install and can be safely installed by anyone.
The ease and safety are important, making it easy to install without the employment of an electrician. The customer will not have to handle hot exposed wiring. The energy usage for the whole house is detected when the current transformer clamps fasten around the AC Mains. The main body is connected using a back mount and is powered by mains power. The device reports W and kWH
Reports back to your Z-Wave controller or hub. Compatible with leading Z-Wave gateways such as Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite, Z-Way and Vera.
- Suitable for a single or three phase supply up to 100 Amp to fit a cable up to 16mm (suitable for most UK residential properties)
- Low-cost whole home energy meter(Wattage and kWh)
- Easy installation.
- Rated as IP43 weatherproof
- Optimized antenna range - 300 feet / 100m (outdoors) or 100 feet / 30m (Indoors)
- Firmware updatable in field by end-consumer
- CE certified
- Dimensions: 96 x 70 x 230 mm
- Z-Wave Plus
- Reports in watts, kilowatt-hours and real time
- Mains Input Power: 90 - 260 VAC, 50/60 Hz (for device itself)
- Measuring range of voltage: 220 V~...260 V~
- Measuring range of current: 0 - 100A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C