X10 LW11 Wall Dimmer Switch
- Wall Mounted X10 Dimmer module
- ON/OFF and DIMMING control
- Replaces any normal dimmer (EU standard) for X10 control
- Works with X10 controllers and momentary action wall switches
- Wall Switch Dimmer: 60W up to 500W max
- Can also be used like an ordinary dimmer.
- SOFT START/SOFT DIM : Remembers its light level for smooth dimming!
Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
Supply current: < 20 mA capacitive
Switching Power :
- 60 to 500W for light bulbs and halogen lighting
- 300W Low-voltage halogen light
- (compatible with most halogen light transformers)
Dimming speed: 3.7 s +/– 0.2 s from 100% to 0%
- can be set to the required dim setting from 0%
Wiring required: Phase and Neutral
Responds to X10 commands : On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights On, All Units Off, Extended code
Soft start and soft dim.
Memory function for most recent dim setting
Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp 50 m Vpp max. at 120 kHz
X10 transmission: 1 pulse burst at 0°, 60° and 120°
Input impedance: > 60 ohms (L–N) at f = 120 kHz
Additional switch to be connected: Momentary switch (must not include a built-in serial control light), Can be used for alternating circuits
Connections: screw connectors for phase, neutral, switched phase and momentary switch.
Fuse: 2.5 A (T) 5 x 20 mm
Operating temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
Storage temparture range: -20°C to +70°C
Dimensions : 58 x 58 x 57 mm (width x height x depth)
Minimum installation depth: 35 mm
Customers also viewed