Marmitek X10 Infrared and RF Command Centre IR7243
A small table top unit which accepts IR signals from a suitable remote control and converts them to X10 commands. It can control up to 16 unit codes and can be set to house codes A to P. There is a keypad on the top of the unit which allows for manual control of ON/OFF, DIM/BRIGHT, ALL LIGHTS ON, ALL UNITS OFF, OFF of up to 8 X10 devices.
Remote controls such as the Logitech range or Philips Pronto RU960 can be used with this unit however any 'learning' remote control can be programed to access the unit provided it has the special home automation codes within it, your remote's instruction manual should tell you this.
Can be controlled wirelessly using an X10 RF signal (e.g. Marmitek RF remote control Easy Icon 10, Marmitek wall switch SS13, SS11, SS12 or Marmitek motion detector MS13, etc.)
- Control of X10 devices via the keypad, suitable IR remote control or X10 RF remote control
- Keypad can control 8 devices with unit codes 1 to 8
- All lights on button
- All units off button
- Dim/Bright control for dimming available
Should you wish the RF function can be switched off if required as follows:
The procedure to switch off RF part of IRRF7243:
- Set the unit switch to 1-4 before connecting the IRRF to mains.
- Connect IRRF7243 to mains and switch within 10 seconds the unit switch to 5-8 and back to 1-4 again.
- RF is switched off now.
To switch on again, follow the same procedure as mentioned above.