Relay Switch (2.5Kw)- Single Switch 2 by Fibaro
Single Switch 2 by Fibaro is designed to be placed into a pattress box behind a normal switch and is capable of switching loads up to 2.5Kw. This switch is no longer controlling the electrical load directly but acts as input device for the micro module, allowing you to switch the load via both Z-Wave control and local switch control. It has an internal relay to control the electrical load attached. With this micro module an existing installation can be turned into a Z-Wave enabled smart system keeping the original switches in place. This is particularly useful if you are using switches of a particular pattern and don't what to change them.
NOTE: This module requires a neutral feed into the switch.
- Power Supply: 110 - 230 V AC ±10% 50/60Hz or 24-60V DC ±10%
- Rated load current for AC output: 8A / 230V 50/60Hz Resistive load
- Scene management: 1 to 3 presses and holding the key pressed down can be mapped to four different actions
- System of control for each channel: Standard control, Delayed device activation, Delayed device deactivation, Auto on and auto off mode with additional options
- Operational temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave+
- Radio Frequency 868 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors or up to 40 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42.5mm x 38.25mm x 20.3mm.
- Electricity consumption: < 0,8W