Dual Relay Switch (2 x 1.5Kw)- Double Switch 2 by Fibaro
Double Switch 2 by Fibaro is designed to be placed into a pattress box behind a normal switch and is capable of switching 2 independent loads of up to 1.5Kw each (total load of no more than 10A per module). The wall switch is no longer controlling the electrical loads directly but acts as input device for the micro module, allowing you to switch the load via both Z-Wave control and local switch control. It has a pair of internal relays to control the electrical loads attached. With this micro module an existing installation can be turned into a Z-Wave enabled smart system keeping the original switches in place. This is particularly useful if you are using switches of a particular pattern and don't what to change them.
NOTE: This module requires a neutral feed into the switch.
- Power Supply: 110 - 230 V AC ±10% 50/60Hz
- Rated load current for AC output: 6.5A per channel - 10A total load across both channels
- Scene management: 1 to 3 presses and holding the key pressed down can be mapped to four different actions
- System of control for each channel: Standard control, Delayed device activation, Delayed device deactivation, Auto on and auto off mode with additional options
- Operational temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave+
- Radio Frequency 868 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors or up to 40 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42.5mm x 38.25mm x 20.3mm.
- Electricity consumption: < 0,8W