Z-Wave recessed motion sensor for indoor/outdoor/wetroom use
Ideal for mounting into ceilings, and IP43 rated for use in wet environments or outdoors, this motion sensor from Philio is a versatile addition to any Z-Wave smarthome.
This neat Z-Wave Plus motion sensor has an easy to install recess bracket which neatly holds the spherical motion sensor. The sensor is also available in a bracket mount fixing which is ideal for outdoor/wall mounting use.
Battery powered (by a CR123 cell) this unit has an expected battery life of around 2 years in normal use, and like all Z-Wave sensors it will report it's battery status back to your controller.
It's a compact sensor - approximately 2cm in diameter, and 3cm tall when mounted in the mounting plate - similar in size and profile to a Fibaro motion/multi sensor.
- Motion sensor
- Secure radio communication via AES-128 encryption
- 360° adjustable direction
- IP43 protection for outdoor use
- Integrates a 500 series Z-Wave chip
- Use for home automation or security applications
- Tamper-proof protection
- Low battery warning
- Small, discreet and attractive
- Easy to use and install
- Type of module: Z-Wave transmitter
- Power supply: 1 CR123A 3V battery
- Battery Life: approximately 2 years
- Frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Transmission range: 40m indoors
- Working temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- PIR detection range: 12m