Z-Wave Wall Switch by NodOn - White
This neat wireless switch from NodOn allows you to control your Z-Wave devices with ease. You can trigger/control 4 devices or scenes using this controller - see the manual below for more information.
Use with or without a Z-Wave gateway
If you don't currently have a Z-Wave gateway, or you're planning to add one at a later date, you can use the NodOn remote as a Z-Wave controller to directly control your devices. Once you have a gateway, the remote can be switched into Scene control mode, allowing it to trigger scenes or macros from your gateway.
Superior Battery Life
The NodOn Wall Switch is powered by a CR2032 battery that provides a lifetime of 1.5 to 2 years, when using the manufacturers recommended wake-up interval.
The NodOn Switch comes with easy to use wall mounting plates, which can be installed with screws (not included in the packaging) or by using the adhesive strips which are included to mount the switch to your wall or a flat surface.
- Power Supply: CR2032 battery
- 4 buttons
- Wall mounting using adhesive bounding (included) or screws (not included)
- Frequency: 868MHz
- Range: up to 80 metres outdoors, up to 40 metres indoors
- IP Rating: IP20 (Indoor use)
- Operating temperature: from 0°C to 40°C
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus (500 series chip)
Click here to view the manual for this product - PDF format (Opens in new window)