Popp Wall-C Wireless Z-Wave Wall Switch
The Wall-C wall controller by POPP is a wireless wall switch can control Z-Wave devices such as lamps, shutters or switchable sockets directly as well as complex scenes via control center.
The device can be used as primary controller if you don't have a Z-Wave gateway/control center, and as a secondary controller if you do. In primary mode, devices can be connected via Z-Wave wireless directly to the Wall-C. Once one device is added to the wall controller, it checks the device type (switch, dimmer, shutter...) and assigns the buttons with correct commands.
In secondary mode, the Wall-C works via a Z-Wave control center. Thus, it is also able to control complex pre-defined scenes (e.g. ‘All-off’ or a special lighting scene).
With the battery-operated POPP wall controller, you can control your smart home from everywhere in the room, because the flat switch can be positioned on any flat surface without laying cables. Using the wall controller is as simple as using an ordinary light switch – but with significantly more functions.
- 4-Button wall controller
- Buttons can be assigned freely (as single buttons or button pairs)
- Direct device connection (controller function)
- Scene control (only) via Z-Wave gateway
- Easy installation
- Use as simple as an ordinary light switch – but much more versatile
- Supports security command class
- Longer battery life, due to optimized energy management
- Power Supply: 1x CR2032 battery (included)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus (EU Frequency)
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 20 mm
Click here to view the manual for this product online - opens in new window