Aeotec Heavy Duty Switch
The Aeon Labs Heavy Duty Switch is used for wireless control, automate and record the power consumption of heavy loads up to 40 amps. The switch can be controlled remotely through the Z-Wave network.
The module is Z-Wave Plus certified and features an integrated energy consumption measurement function that provides a report of how much energy the connected device uses.
Ideal for switching high energy consuming devices such as immersion heaters, storage heaters or fires. It is a 2-pole switch, which means that it will switch both the Live and Neutral supplies to the appliance - this is an important requirement for many types of appliance including immersion heaters.
- Heavy duty switch for loads up to 40A
- Energy metering function
- 2-Pole Switch
- Energy use reported in KWh or Watts
- Z-Wave Plus
Note: This switch should be installed on its own circuit or using a fused spur.
- Waterproof: IP44
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Ratings: 240VAC, 50/60Hz (2Phases L1,L2) ; Max 9600 Watts 40A Resistor; 240VAC 5HP AC Motor
- RF range: 500ft/150m outdoor
- Endurance of 10ms period peak current of 1440A
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor use
- Ambient temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Max. relative humidity: 80%
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 130 x 120 x 40 mm