Sensative Strips Comfort
Discreet Z-Wave Plus temperature and light sensing is now a reality with the Sensative Strips Comfort sensor.
The built in battery is designed to last up to 10 years, and the module is thin enough to disguise in most rooms easily.
- 2 sensors in 1 - measures temperature and lighting (lux)
- Simple connection to your Z-Wave smart home
- Assists in energy saving
- Extremely thin for flexible and discreet mounting
- Suitable for outdoor use
The Strips Comfort by Sensative is an ultra-thin Z-Wave Plus sensor designed to monitor the temperature and ambient light level. With its unique ultra-thin design it will fit perfectly into any interior. Almost invisible, it can be placed in any room you like to measure the temperature and ambient light (LUX).
Beside its super-thin unique design, the Strips Comfort features a long battery life so you won't need to worry about charging or changing the batteries for up to 10 years!
Strips Comfort has been designed to be compatible with almost any Z-Wave gateway - like the ones from Fibaro, Vera, SmartThings etc.
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus, 868.4MHz
- Temperature Range : -20 to 60 degrees C
- Temperature Accuracy : +/-0.5 degrees C
- Resolution : 0.1 degree C
- Light sensor range: 1-64000 LUX
- Battery: Built-in 3.0 V LiMnO2 battery
- Sensor 195 x 15 x 3mm
- Mounting plate 193 x 14.7 x 2.7mm