Fibaro Button - Z-Wave push button
The button by Fibaro is more than just a push-button. It's a smart Z-Wave multicontroller, which can detect 6 different styles of button press and trigger scenes or switch Z-Wave devices based on the button press detected.
Available in a choice of stylish colours to fit your room/decor, the Button is discreet, can be mounted on almost any surface, is small and has a battery life of up to 2 years based on average estimated use.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller - Fibaro controllers recommended for maximum functionality
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
- Completely wireless, with battery power and Z-Wave communication.
- May be installed anywhere in your home.
- Extremely easy installation – simply add to your Z-Wave controller and attach to the desired surface.
Use the button as an 'all lights off' button, or use it to trigger your night time scene. Place a button by the front or back door for an easy 'occupied/unoccupied' scene switch.
Add a button to the wall where you don't currently have a light switch, but need one. Use a button lower on the wall to allow your children to control the household lights.
Place a button in a room where your hands may be wet, such as a kitchen or bathroom, to safely switch devices (the button has no mains power to worry about)
Use the button to switch on your home cinema system, dim the lights, bring down your projector screen and turn on the projector.
The Fibaro Button is available in the following colours:
|ER14250 ½AA 3.6V
|est. 2 years (with default settings and max. 10 pushes per day)
|0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
|EU standards compliance:
|Z-Wave (500 series chip)
|868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU
|up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
(diameter x height):
|46 x 34 mm
(1.81″ x 1.34″)
Click here to view the manual for this product (opens in new window)