X10 Appliance Module 2G
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 10% off
- Buy 10 - 14 and get 15% off
- Buy 15 - 9999 and get 20% off
Quantity Discounts available
- Buy between 5 and 9 get 10% off
- Buy between 10 and 15 and get 15% off
- Buy more than 15 and get 20% off
- Latest 2nd generation X10 modules with built in noise filter and improved signal sensitivity
- On/Off function by remote control of appliances like audio/video equipment, fans etc.
- Designed to operate with 230V AC loads of up to 2400W
- Includes manual on/off button on the front of the module
- Suitable for use with LED lamps, as this unit does not send a trickle current which causes LED lamps to flicker on 'traditional' X10 modules like the AM12U
The appliance module unit works as a remote controlled switch or relay. You can plug it into any plug socket in the house and control the unit attached to it via X10 commands.
The appliance module can switch incandescent lamps and appliances up to 2400W
As the X-10 appliance module is simply inserted into a wall socket like an ordinary plug and the address code is set electronically using any X10 transmitter.
The appliance module can still be operated locally by its own ON/OFF button or switch the load off/on by remote control. The unit responds to "standard" X-10 commands. ie. All-Units-Off, On and Off.
Supply voltage: 230V +-10% 50Hz
Standby Power: =<1W
Making capacity: 500W (incandescent lamp), 1A (motors), 10A (resistive loads)
High X10 signal sensitivity: 25mV
Operating temperature: -10C to +50C (operation)
This product is CE approved for use in the EU.
Blue LED X10 Activity/Module Status Light.
Built in noise filter to improve performance