Qubino RGB / RGBW Dimmer Micro-Module
The Qubino RGBW Dimmer module controls RGB/RGBW LED strips and bulbs and lets them shine in various colours. Present your home in the right light!
As well as a choice of 16 million selectable colours, you can use 5 already pre-defined scene effects (Ocean, Lightning, Rainbow, Snow and Sun).
The device is designed to be placed in a wall box right behind a switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the light/strip but acts as an input device for the Qubino module that is controlling the light. The Qubino RGBW Dimmer module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
Thanks to Z-Wave Plus functionality, you can control your light conveniently via smartphone and tablet-pc as well as automatically through intelligent sensors and time schedules when using a compatible gateway such as Fibaro Home Center 2. By using the logic functions on your z-wave gateway, you can use lighting for mood/scenes, or use the coloured light within safety scenes for optical alarms or presence simulation.
- Thinnest radio module for wall box installation
- Space-saving integrated antenna
- Switch, dim and RGBW color selection function
- 5 pre-defined color scenes (Ocean, Lightning, Rainbow, Snow and Sun)
- Voltage: 12 V or 24 V DC
- Max. Output: 8 A single channel, 13 A all output channels in total
- Max. Load: at 12 V: 156 W combined; at 24 V: 312 W combined
- Energy Consumption: at 12 V: 0.48 W; at 24 V: 0.72W
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 41 x 32 x 15 mm